Our church maintains a library that has a huge variety of resources – for children, youth and adults – including DVD’s, novels, study books, picture books, ministry reference material and much, much more. Everyone is welcome to use the Library.
General guidelines for use:
- Borrowers are requested to record their name and the date on the card which is attached to the items, whether book, pamphlet, DVD, CD or Video. It is helpful if you could supply a contact phone number & address, if your name is not listed in the Church Telephone Directory;
- Borrowing cards are to be place in the small box situated near the display shelving in the foyer, or in the box in the Fellowship room – just follow the signs;
- Returned items are to be placed in the drawer in the main foyer, or in the large box marked “Returns” in the Fellowship Room;
- All we ask is that you not keep books and other material longer than necessary, as others may wish to read or listen to them too.
Maintaining our library:
- If you would like to recommend a book that isn’t in the library or you would like to donate one for others to read we would love to hear from you;
- Most newsletters include some book reviews of existing material. If you borrow something and would like to recommend it, then please write a review!
To find out more talk to Karen Boyd (07 3300 4280) or contact the Church office.