We would like to invite you to join us...
Morning service Sundays @ 8.30am
- Every Sunday throughout the year at 8.30am
- Inter-generational focus
- Special time for Children including "Grow" Sunday School classes
- Communion is held once a month on the first Sunday
- Share a cuppa with friends after the service
Night Church @ 6pm
- Night Church is a welcoming, safe, open environment that feels fresh and interactive.
- A typical service starts at 6pm, ends by 7pm and contains a mixture of music, hospitality, prayer, faith input and interaction
- Open to all, this service is new generation of church for youth and young adults
- For more info check out our Night Church site - www.thegapnc.com or Facebook
Combined Inter-generational ServicesOur Morning Service aims to be inter-generational and relevant to all. In addition to this, on the first Sunday of the month our congregation shares in Holy Communion and on this day, we take the opportunity to worship together with the children remaining in worship for the entire time and the theme is explored in a number of ways which can include puppetry, drama, craft, music & more. In addition we hold special services throughout the year and these include:
- February 4th - Vision Sunday
- September 10th - Spring Sunday Thanksgiving Service
- December - Various Christmas Celebrations - visit our Christmas Services page here: Worship Events